The Hoosier Hardwood Festival is full of fun, features and entertainment for; not only industry pros & hobbyists, but the whole family! Here's a sneak peek at what you can expect to find. Click any green link for more details about that festival feature!
- All American Lumberjack Show
- Lumberjacks compete in a variety of 10 different skills competitions!
- All American Lumberjack Camps
- Lumberjacks teach log rolling, axe throwing, and X-cut sawing!
- Interactive experience for kids & adults!
- Chainsaw carving artists & auctions
- 20+ artists from around the country carving all day & selling art!
- Silent auction on Friday & Saturday!
- Live auctions on Saturday & Sunday, with buy-now pricing available throughout the weekend!
- Twiggy the Water Skiing Squirrel
- The world-famous Twiggy the Water Skiing Squirrel is coming to showcase her talents to the delight of those yound and old!
- Indiana's Best Logger Competition
- Watch the best pros from Indiana showcase their skills in a competition for bragging rights!
- Education Sessions
- Learn about the state's most renewable resource, our forests!
- Woods on Wheels Interactive Exhibit
- Immerse yourself in a virtual forest and learn cool facts!
- Festival Marketplace
- Woodworking demos, artists & crafters and retail shopping!
- Kids Zone
- Fun and interactivites & crafts!
- Petting Zoo & Bird Encounter
- Meet & feed some exotic animals & birds!
- Festival food & beer garden
- Food trucks & beer garden!
- Music & entertainment
- Live music & kids' entertainment!
Tickets, Dates, Hours & Location
While we encourage purchasing tickets prior to arrival to speed up your entry process, tickets can be purchased at the gate.
$10 - General Daily Admission
$5 - Children Ages 7-12
FREE - Children 6 & under
NEW $20 - Weekend Passes - Get a ticket valid for all 3 days!
Dates & Hours
August 25-27, 2023
Friday: 11a - 5p
Saturday: 9a - 6p
Sunday: 9a - 4p
Boone County Fairgrounds
1300 E 100 S
Lebanon, IN 46052
Immediately off of Exit 138 on I-65 – Just 10 minutes northwest of Indianapolis
We love our furry friends, but unfortunately pets are not allowed during our event.