While we encourage purchasing tickets prior to arrival to speed up your entry process, tickets can be purchased at the gate.
$10 - General Admission
$5 - Children Ages 7-12
FREE - Children 6 & under
Dates & Hours
August 25-27, 2023
Friday: 11a - 5p
Saturday: 9a - 6p
Sunday: 9a - 4p
Boone County Fairgrounds
1300 E 100 S
Lebanon, IN 46052
Immediately off of Exit 138 on I-65 – Just 10 minutes northwest of Indianapolis
We love our furry friends, but unfortunately pets are not allowed during our event.
Hoosier Hardwood Festival Features
The Hoosier Hardwood Festival is full of fun, features and entertainment for; not only industry pros & hobbyists, but the whole family! Here's a sneak peek at what you can expect to find. Click any green link for more details about that festival feature!
- All American Lumberjack Show
- Lumberjacks compete in a variety of 10 different skills competitions!
- All American Lumberjack Camps
- Lumberjacks teach log rolling, axe throwing, and X-cut sawing!
- Interactive experience for kids & adults!
- Chainsaw carving artists & auctions
- 20+ artists from around the country carving all day & selling art!
- Silent auction on Friday & Saturday!
- Live auctions on Saturday & Sunday, with buy-now pricing available throughout the weekend!
- Indiana's Best Logger Competition
- Watch the best pros from Indiana showcase their skills in a competition for bragging rights!
- Education Sessions
- Learn about the state's most renewable resource, our forests!
- Woods on Wheels Interactive Exhibit
- Immerse yourself in a virtual forest and learn cool facts!
- Festival Marketplace
- Woodworking demos, artists & crafters and retail shopping!
- Kids Zone
- Fun and interactivites & crafts!
- Petting Zoo & Bird Encounter
- Meet & feed some exotic animals & birds!
- Festival food & beer garden
- Food trucks & beer garden!
- Music & entertainment
- Live music & kids' entertainment!